View Single Post
03-14-19, 06:44 PM
A Frostmaul Preserver
Join Date: Apr 2008
Yes you can do it with Lua but, since you really have no clue what you're doing there's definitely an alternate solution and mind you a much simpler one called WeakAuras.
1) Install WeakAuras and type /wa to open it
2) Click on New at the top of the left side and then Icon on the right side
3) On the right side click on the Trigger tab
4) Go down to the Unit dropdown box and select Pet
5) Check the box Exact Spell ID(s) and input the id of the buff you're trying to track
That is a basic icon to show X buff when it's present. There's more options to get fancier, etc. but, that's up to you to delve into.
Tim @ WoWInterface
Current PC Setup:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tim
Visit Tim's homepage!
Find More Posts by Tim