View Single Post
10-18-12, 01:26 PM   #7
demanl
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
just put in the new release for NUI, and did a heroic. got shado-pan, and got to last boss.
finally get to see what the meditate button looks like, which is a plus, nice to see that part fixed.

but by fixing it, you broke the main action bar. switch it to a vehicle one, i assume, and i lost my action bar for the duration of the fight. couldn't bind anything to the blank bar either.
Yep same thing happened to me. This fix was not tested..

Sorry for my bluntness......having my main button bar go blank...losing my main attack abilities messed me up...sorry.

Was in the Shado-pan monastery heroic dungeon...last boss...start the fight and the meditate button appears...which I have never seen b4.....which was cool....but my main attack bar that has my keybindings 1-12 on it looked like it was cleared. I could not roll it or anything. Strange and aggravating bug with no really good way to test other than to fight the last shado-pan boss....and see it for yourself. And if the bug occurs...wipe the fight...adjust the code and then try again........This test strat blows.. But I don't no of any other way to test.

Last edited by demanl : 10-18-12 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Apology