1. Yells = {
  2.   Vanilla = {
  3.      Dungeons = { dungeon1, dungeon2, dungeon3},
  4.      Raids = { raid1, raid2, raid3, raid4 },
  5.      Events = { event1, event2, event3, event4 },
  6.      Scenarios = { scenario1, scenario2, scenario3, scenario4 },
  7.   }
  8. }

It would depend on how that menu is created. Some menu's are created in a way where you cannot access the data that created it. So that needs to be your first step, do you have access to the data table that created the menu ?

Where each menu section is created when you click on the arrow to open it the data is either located at that point or created. The latter hopefully will be somewhere you can access and the latter definitely won't. As far as I am aware.

Assuming in this example you have access to a table called Yells. You can traverse through the list using for i,v in pairs(Yells) to find the key ( i ) and its matching data (v). So for Yells this could be the first menu name for i and the contents of the menu as v. You could then create a new table structure that will ultimately replace it. But whether it will work outside of the initial source you will have to trial and error it.

This link will take you to a page on wowpedia that contains links to potential help to how you can use lua to do what you want. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lua. Wow may not give us full access to its programming but it should have what you need once you have confirmed that the data is retrievable.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818