View Single Post
10-17-17, 12:02 PM   #17
CC_WOW
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right, here is the current (experimental) branch: GitHub link
It's a giant mess right now, which I am going to sort out after I fixed the glitching. You have been warned!

Resike apparently posted some code which is no longer visible here, maybe it was filtered? I've stored it here in the meantime: https://gist.github.com/SacredDuckwh...8b9558fb67fd20

What I meant earlier was that the internal resolution doesn't match the actual screen size (as you have said), so I am looking for a way to map it to that cleanly after scaling it according to the user's settings. This is a direct comparison of the frame at a pixel-perfect scale and upscaled with glitching:

Due to the rounding taking place every once in a while pixels will glitch. I tried applying the rounding that was mentioned here, and it did help, but it isn't quite enough... so I figured I need to make sure the points are anchored to integer coordinates (and I rounded them, which again helped somewhat). For some reason, there are still some glitched borders though.

Examples: Proper UI scale of 768/1080 and then my normal UI scale of ~0.889 (not pixel-perfect and glitched after scaling) - as well as the zoomed-in comparison