Thread: Bon - GO!
View Single Post
10-15-07, 01:41 PM   #1
@LLmIxEdUp
A Murloc Raider
Bon - GO!

Firstly, thank you for an excellent compilation. Ambitiious, perhaps a little overwelming but without a doubt the most impressive collection I have yet come across.

I have experienced a number of errors and issues since the last patch but nothing that could not be greatly helped by installing the patches and following the clear instructions provided.

However there is one element that has been nothing but trouble since even before the last patch. That is Bongos. Or Bonkers as I have come to 'affectionately' think of it.

Like others I have installed Bongos2 and found it to be altogether much more satisfactory. However this change is not viewed kindly by Mazzify. Furthermore some utterly trival functionality - which now naturally assumes exaggerated importance - is now also broken.

I won't embarass myself by bothering to describe what this broken trivial functionality is.

What I would like to ask is that in a future release Bonkers...erm Bongos is replaced with Bongos2 and all the Mazzlegoodness and undisclosed broken trivial functionality is restored to its former splendour.

Thank you.