View Single Post
10-13-16, 07:50 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Make sure your panel is 8 pixels per channel (r, g, b, a - that's 32 pixels total) and measures a power of two per side. That's 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 pixels per side. Also, make sure that it has a transparent background.

Let the transparent parts alone - when you make the Alpha channel they should be automatically "colored". REMEMBER that you have to select the part of the image that you want shown in the final version as the panel when you make your Alpha channel BEFORE you make your Alpha channel.

SharedMedia is good, as long as you got the texture registered with it correctly.

Posting links to the images was good, but I have no way to look at the images. I'm working with an old Acer Iconia A100 tablet and I can't install the app (don't have a new enough OS [Android 4.0.3]) and I can dl the image, but, then I can't open it. So........

EDIT : If you're going to make a backdrop for the action bars, use the default kgPanels ....... well, panel for it. You can anchor it to the action bars, and it can be resized. You can even change it's color and alpha.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 10-14-16 at 08:59 AM. Reason: More blah blah blah. Rediculous stuff, really.