View Single Post
10-16-08, 08:12 AM   #28
Mixsae
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ironfather View Post
Mixsae - Eregroth seems to be gathering names (and desired roles). I've sent him an email incl some prelim recommendations on setup. I put my name in the hat for co-managing the effort (no one person should be allowed to solo manage it - open source projects without redundancy built in always fail - it's a matter of time).

All - I advocate posting even if you have little coding experience (but an interest to learn) and little time to contribute (tell us how much). Out intent, I believe from what I am reading, is that we will architect to not be as tightly coupled to the underlying addons.

This is a good opportunity to 'cut your teeth' on LUA coding as you can work on a small piece of a much larger overall solution.
Awesome -- as long as I don't have to manage it. I much prefer the role of "worker bee". Let me know how/when I can help. Meantime, I'll start playing with LUA and try to get up to speed.

Also, we might want to consider moving this discussion off of this forum for the time being; they're crushed under the load of everyone coming here for 3.0.2-compliant updates and I can only get on every couple of minutes or so.