View Single Post
10-16-08, 09:29 AM   #30
Mixsae
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question

Originally Posted by Brillynt View Post
Well a 3.0.2 version of DUF is out since late last night. So that should be grabbed and integrated.

We will need to find a bar mod that meets mazzle's requirements of being able to configure differing number of buttons per bar and to not chew up the action ids. It must also allow mazzle to programattically build the buttons and bars from the mazzifier.

That said I am adding my name to the list of people working on this.

As a side note if you are looking for a fairly easy to use temporary replacement try out SpartanUI. I am using this while I work on the mazzle stuff.
I saw SpartanUI on Tuesday evening when I was looking for a Mazzle replacement (maybe that should be the new name? MUIRP? As in "MazzleUI Replacement Project"?? It pays homage to Mazzle -- author of this wonderful UI -- while letting everyone know it's a code fork? But, I digress...). At that time, it wasn't 3.0.2 compliant either (although I see they've recently updated it to 2.5 which supposedly is 3.0.2 compliant). It looked very interesting, though.

The thing that sets Mazzle above the rest, however, is customization ability (via skins and, of course, the Mazzifier) and the 3D paper-dolls. Nothing I've seen, SpartanUI included, even comes close. However, maybe that project would welcome an influx of programmers...it might be an alternative, at any rate, since the UI does look intriguing and well thought out.

Secondly, has anyone heard from Mazzle lately? We might all be making something from nothing; it is possible that Mazzle's working on making MazzleUI 3.0.2 compliant...