Thread: Carbonite 5.0
View Single Post
09-11-12, 02:13 AM   #56
Meganbtoo
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by lindawing View Post
Goodness, yes! Agreeing with Animalm4st3r!

This is the best add-on I've ever used, and I'm just happy that this team has chosen to keep up with it. I've been very happy, in the meantime, for the fan update that has been provided to fill in the gap, because I was NOT having fun finding several different programs to do just half of what Carbonite does for the game!

Thank you, development team, for a wonderful add-on, and thank you over and over again for going on with it, now!

To you and all the scrawlers - this addon has been updated, without errors by someone over the last few weks. The only reason the original authors shifted off their butts was to hope you would send money - their only concern. I have managed to find addons to replace theirs, using less memory so I will not be back, but I look forward to the one the guy who managed to make this work far faster than the original guys creates. Don't forget - when this was created you had to pay for it, until Blizzard stopped the leeches. That is why they take so long to maintain it every patch - they do not get the one thing they care for - money ^^