View Single Post
08-06-08, 10:31 PM   #360
mscott998
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Trades bar and Chat bar

i love the look so far and im really looking forward to the released beta 2.

I have a question on a few mods i use and if there is a possibility of incorporating the functions into nUI

1. Tradesbar. - is there any way to incorporate a trades bar with hearth and mount button into the top of the ui just under the buttons and above the latency and frame rate bar. I have a pic of what mine looks like now but think it would look much better inside the UI graphic. And for the mount function.. is there a way to make it to where left click is for ground mount and right click for flying mount. and with the hearth button a way to add a right click for druids that port them to moonglade and for shamman it would use their Astra recal spell when right clicked?

2. chat bar - the second one i use that came from cosmos is a chat bar with buttons for each chat channel. it more of a convince to me but i enjoy just clicking the button for the channel i desire to use. and if this chat bar could be along the left or right side of the chat window and have a function for stickychat and a function so that the chat input box can be on the top of the chat box rather than the bottom.. the only problem i see is the dependency needed for the cosmos version of chatbar.

but these added to the nUI would reduce additional interface addons and free up some more of the action bars for macros, spells and such for those that dont already have tradesbar.

Oh and also what about adding some configurable totem timers to the UI for shaman. Something that will allow for the right click to dismiss the specific totem. An onscreen warning at 10 sec and the timer for the totem expiring would flash . just an idea.. AS of now i am using "Got Wood". here is what it looks like with my timers and my totemus showing

I appologige if this seems like alot.. but will nUI have the druid bar function so when your in cat or bear form you can still see what your mana is at? would be a great thing to have i used to use druid bar, when me and my wife went to nUI she has been asking about that again...

Thanks for your time and great work.. i wish i knew how to do the coding. im just starting my junior year of my computer science degree and will be starting programming course this year..

Thanks
Balthisar
Myrmidons Guild of Llane

Last edited by mscott998 : 08-06-08 at 11:07 PM.