View Single Post
12-06-07, 11:58 PM   #32
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
Ooooh dreadlorde I like that one. Is it up for download?

I'm still waiting on my Tauren and Orc layouts too, by the way. lol.

Seriously though, I got started on a tauren one but got stumped on what to use for a border. The background is just a leather texture I picked up, following the same basic premise of the Blood Elf and Draenei layouts. Tauren emblem on the left, racial picture on the right. Just need a border and/or some other Taurenish doodads to put in there.

I'd also like suggestions for an Orc layout, like what colors, textures, and borders I should use. I wanted to do a Troll one as well, so same goes for that one. Any suggestions (preferably links to open source materials that I can save and edit in gimp) would be greatly appreciated.

If I do complete a layout and resave it would somebody be so kind as to put it all together for me? The scripting is way beyond me, I don't get it at all, so if I just put all the image files into a folder would somebody be willing to throw it all together?

Here's a picture of the color scheme I had picked out for my Tauren layout, but I dunno, I think it's kind of ugly. I can't think of anything to use as a border, but maybe that's really all it's missing. If somebody has a better background color and texture they'd like to see let me know. It's really all I could find.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	taurencolorscheme.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	1580