View Single Post
10-18-08, 11:17 PM   #15
Mellowed
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i THINK ArcHUD, im not a coder/modder, but i'm pretty sure its ArcHUD, i really like that mod as well.

Anyways, yeah im liking the update SS Yhor, looking more 'organized' like i mentioned, keep up the work!!

Malathar, yours looks very nice as well, looks like you have some bugs though, if i see correctly it seems you got some white char in your party? maybe if u just restart the game im sure itll go away, but im liking it also, could u possibly give some more SS's, like Combat, non-combat, Party, Raid, and maybe just a small outline of what everything is, like liittle arrows with messages pointing at what everything is/does? i would like to test out your mod, and maybe give you some "ideas" to work around with??

Also, would like to try out Yhor's mod soon, whenever your ready to release a nice test out, im sure Mazzle may provide you with a sticky or something, to upload it for the community

I wish you luck to you both, helping out mazzle's community not cry and complain for mazzle UI to hurry up, when we can use these as we wait . P.S. im joking about the "cry and complain" part :P