View Single Post
04-15-21, 12:53 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by max291 View Post
Ok, thanks for clarifying that it should work, I will play around then and see if I can get it to work.
Just having a try myself to see if I can see the problem you're having or have it working straight away.

Okay, first attempt using it as a required addon in the TOC came up with the following error with the journal.

Code:
3x ...s\Blizzard_EncounterJournal\Blizzard_LootJournal.lua:158: Usage: GetSpecializationInfoForSpecID(specID[,sex])
[string "=[C]"]: in function `GetSpecializationNameForSpecID'
[string "@Blizzard_EncounterJournal\Blizzard_LootJournal.lua"]:158: in function `GetClassButtonText'
[string "@Blizzard_EncounterJournal\Blizzard_LootJournal.lua"]:165: in function `UpdateClassButtonText'
[string "@Blizzard_EncounterJournal\Blizzard_LootJournal.lua"]:202: in function `SetClassAndSpecFilters'
[string "@Blizzard_EncounterJournal\Blizzard_LootJournal.lua"]:62: in function <...s\Blizzard_EncounterJournal\Blizzard_LootJournal.lua:61>

Locals:
(*temporary) = nil
I am assuming this is because when people click to open the Encounter Journal manually the right values are being set for the information inside to be available.

So, time to check the EncounterJournal code to see what else it does before showing the journal itself.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

Last edited by Xrystal : 04-15-21 at 01:02 PM.