View Single Post
05-04-07, 12:49 PM   #31
Savyor
A Murloc Raider
Wow! I have been enjoying the Mazzle Mod for sooooo long with no problems at all that I really had no reason to come back here to post. Well, that is a lie, I could have posted a thank you to Mazzle and all the Beta folks that put in the hard work they did to make this mod such a success.

In fact, after a few months of using the mod, I was coming back just to do that. I wanted to express my feelings to everyone involved because it has made my wow gaming so much better.

The first forum thread I read was the 2.0 update one. I thought, wow, this is probably just adding the BC spells/abilities that were missing in first release, and maybe a couple tweaks here and there... let me see whats new. I saw one post by Mazzle that said he was losing interest and it was partially due to the loss of Tigerheart, so I thought maybe he just left the game or something.

Then I see the thread I am now posting in (which should get a sticky IMO) and I am totally in shock. I certainly was not "on the inside" so to speak about how this mod was created, but I do remember about a year's worth of checking the forums daily to see the progress of this thing coming together. Some of the most informative posts (besides Mazzle's) were those of Tigerhearts. He was also given credit in the update notes for many improvments and it was clear that he was instrumental in making this mod what it is today. I never met him in-game nor do I think I ever posted a reply to his posts directly, but I do remember reading many of his responses to others that answered some of my unasked questions.

I don't want to turn this into a novel, so I will just say that I am grateful for all that Tigerheart has done to help with this mod. He will be sorely missed and I wish his friends and family all the best.

I would also like to say something to Mazzle directly:

I have supported you and your team on the forums from the first day I found out about this mod. You have worked so hard and accomplished so much. I understand you may not feel like it was worth all the hard work, and don't appreciate all the troubles and insults you have been getting from the negative posters. However, I think you owe it to Tigerheart to keep this mod going as long as possible. I think he would have liked to see it continue to be the best mod available for a long time to come. Please keep this thing going and perhaps dedicate the next update to Tigerheart.

R.I.P. Tigerheart