View Single Post
12-18-14, 05:25 AM   #6
Kreelor
A Firelord

Something strange happened with the Warehouse

Using the github version which I downloaded on Dec 12, 2014, 10:38PM (Pacific Time). Note: I'm aware the version I'm using is not the most recent version. Maybe this issue has been corrected, too?

Issue: Only 3 days ago, the Warehouse was showing double-entries of all my character's user-names, except for the current character being used. Then, yesterday (for some unknown reason), that issue appeared to have been resolved, even though I did not change anything such as installing a new update, etc. The list of my characters showed only one instance of each of their names (it was no longer duplicated!). Then, today, it resorted back to displaying each of the character names twice, except for the currently logged in character.

I don't know if Carbonite has a "script" running in the background which might be effecting the behavior of how the Warehouse lua is working, or not? As I said already, I haven't updated anything, nor have I changed any options, as far as I can tell. But.... in any event, it worked properly for one day. LOL

EDITED - NOTE: I tested both situations with no other addons loaded except for these two:
Carbonite and Warehouse.

Image: (This image shows only an example of the incorrect way it's presenting information).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Warehouse_Doubling_Characters_and_Item_Counts.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	8372  

Last edited by Kreelor : 12-19-14 at 01:02 PM. Reason: added note about 'using no other addons'...