View Single Post
08-03-10, 10:33 PM   #949
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by eThuz View Post
Yep, I know the feeling mate. My ISP hates me on a general level now, we're on a first name basis! Atleast I can always buy a quota top-up (Gonna need it this cycle)

It looks like it'll be like the current style of the WoW Free Trial is. You can download part of it, and play instantly, then the rest loads while you play.

If that's the case, hopefully the patches should still work with the new launcher
Hopefully it works like that. Doesnt really matter to me how I get my patches as long as i get them. I never had problems in the past.

Thanksfully I get a large amount of bandwith from my ISP. Live in the US so don't have to worry about "topping up" my aloted usage. According to Comcast they typically allow about 250gb a month. If you go over it they may call you to warn you. If it is a repeated offense they will cancel your service. I have recieved one call in like 5 years so I don't expect to hear from them.

I do a lot of streaming of movies and tv (typically in HD. what shows I can't get on my DRV's I get online), My GF is ALWAYS on vent with her guildies and/or playing wow, she streams music all the time, i have two PC's online at all times which are usually on 20 hours a day, an xbox 360 usually playing online or getting demos and also streaming netflix, iphone that conects to my network when i walk into my house.

Granted some of these thing dont use much bandwith but when you add it all up ...