KaahlanUI - 1280x1024
View Single Post
03-08-09, 10:23 AM
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Join Date: Jan 2007
- Make sure WoW is closed.
- Create a backup of your Interface and WTF folders, and then delete them from your WoW folder.
- Copy my Interface and WTF into your WoW folders.
- Go into the WTF folder and rename YOURACCOUNTNAME, then Servername, then Charactername.
- To keep saved keybindings and macros, drop the bindings-cache, bindings.cache.old, macros-cache,
and macros-cache.old from your backup character folder into your new character folder.
- Start WoW
- Activate the checkbox to load older addons at the character screen.
- Type /bt, unclick Minimap Icon, then go to Profiles and select Blue Steel.
- Type /omen config, go to profiles and select Blue Steel.
- Type /prat, go to profiles and select Blue Steel.
- Type /cdb, go to profiles and choose Blue Steel.
- Type /b2f, unclick Skinner and kgPanels. Go to Prat, and unclick Show FuBar text.
- Hit escape, go to Interface, and then click on your addons tab. Go to Recount, profiles and choose Blue Steel.
- Type /rl to reload your ui.
Have you followed the instructions from the main page ?
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Darxon
Find More Posts by Darxon