Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
05-04-14, 04:21 AM   #3434
tmil93
A Murloc Raider
Hey, followed your instructions not to download updates for the addons you specified, but run decursive and it throws out an annoying lua error reminder. Says I have ~35 and I have the latest update of Real UI. Was wondering if that affects performance or is just something that I should just ignore.

Also, I know addon/compilation authors have very little time on their hands, but I was wondering if you'd be up for reviving Deus Vox Encounters into WoD? I'm willing to pay commission, be it in-game or out of game depending on terms of service conflicts.

Much love to your UI, will probably use it until I end up quitting someday. So clean and the raid frames are amazing.

Last question - I run the healer set-up for all of my toons (I prefer it to the dps/tank version of the raid frames) despite their spec. The only thing I'm wondering is that now that I'm starting to heal in SoO, I noticed that shields don't show up very well on the raid frames for fights like Malkorok (Like I mentioned, 30 someodd LUA errrors so it could be on my end), but was wondering if there was a fix to see exactly how much or as close as you can get to the full amount of shield?

Sorry for the wall of text. Feel free to reply on here if you have interest in the commission or in-game on US servers (non oceanic) @ bdtmil#1225. I'd also love help with the UI issues I'm facing. Thanks for making it so badass, man. Have a fun weekend.

Last edited by tmil93 : 05-04-14 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Added battletag