View Single Post
01-22-11, 08:12 PM   #9
Rammoth
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Poreo View Post
First the prep, install leatrix latency fix, trust me, I've had countless times where a split second of lag caused me to miss a heal and less latency equals yummier healing.

Also look into Snowfallkeypress. This activates ur heal upon the button being pushes down instead of released, which gives u a little boost.

The above two are just small boosts to help yours heals go off faster. Ignore the next part if u don't like healing type addons.

First is Clique, it helps lots of healers and is almost a necessity if you have multi button mouse ( like the razer ones ) . Youtube it to really get afeel for how it works ( or healbot )

Second would be a nice clear raid / frame like VuhDo or grid. Positioning it in the center of your screen is a MUST !

Third is a UI that my friend nifra tweaked ( based on caith) called nifraUI right here on lwowinterface. She could help you more with healing addons than I ever could

Cheers
Wow thank you, this had a lot of help in it. As for that UI though... I'm using RealUI currently. I'm kind of picky on how things look too. I'm just not feelin' how Nifra's UI looks. No offense to her, it's just not my style. It seems like a TukUI tweak more than a CaithUI Tweak, unless CaithUI is a TukUI tweak... there are so many TukUI user interfaces available that it's just crazy. I fell in love with RealUI though, and the author of it just updated it to support healing a lot better, and provided Clique in the compilation. So I'll fiddle with it and see what happens, and I'll try everything else you mentioned too. Thank you for this information.

I actually really enjoy the new healing set up that RealUI has with the Healing UI version of it... which you can switch to in game. Everything is so easy with RealUI. I'm very glad I stayed with it.

I recommend it for everyone, not just healers, it supports the "Holy Trinity" lol!