View Single Post
10-22-14, 09:20 AM   #12
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Dominos' configuration is awful... bunch of tiny boxes that you have to constantly click back and forth between because they each only show 5 options. Also, if your addon needs a wiki, it's either very poorly designed, or it's not simple.
@OP: If you're using Bartender and like it, just stick with it.
Phanx stop making Dominos bad! I love the small menu boxes that are exactly where you need them and they give you freedom too see the rest of your UI while config the bars not like Bartender where you have this big window with all the configs. About the Wiki - I have never used a Wiki for dominos lol but I guess every addon needs a wiki for some ppl that have never used a computer! Also Bartender still is not using Blizzards keybinds so the binds are gone if you disable the addon. But I agree if he is already using BT and he likes it then there is no reason to switch.

BTT my Favorite UI Addon is Inline Aura and Omnicc. I can play without every other addon but not without cooldown/Dot timers on my action buttons.
BTW I'm searching for someone to take over Inline Aura and/or help to fix it since the other addons that tryed to replace it are not as good as IA

Last edited by Tonyleila : 10-22-14 at 09:33 AM.