View Single Post
11-15-14, 01:24 PM   #63
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Phanx, all three or so you ordered are working? If so, !

That Intellimice mouse was one of my first mice ever (quite a few years ago), and I loved it dearly.
It got eaten by a puppy so I replaced it with this crazy trackball mouse that I loved immensely, until it got borked during a small house fire.

Many many mice later in my quest to find the perfect mouse...

I now use a left-handed Naga, because I love having quick access to 1-= while being about to hover over modifiers, movement keys and such with my other hand (I have a random Chinese keypad). I love my Naga very much, but it is the only LH MMO gaming mouse, so I don't have anything to compare&contrast.
That said, I apparently have very small hands, so the Naga is a bit big for me, especially for navigating the side mouse buttons. I use a sort of... modified claw grip wherein my palm doesn't really rest on the back, but my wrist rests on the mousepad, and it can be a chore to reach all the buttons for my small hand.
I dream of a day when Lefties are a little more loved by gaming companies.

My setup is on one of these vintage sewing machine cabinets.

My magical balancing abilities allowed me to get two 24ish" monitors on there. There are many books. Many. It's truly fascinating. :P

I would take a picture, but I too come from a long line of very fascinating women. And really don't feel like cleaning up, right now.

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
The only picture I have of my desk right now is when I got my 27" monitor, and everything was cleared off it from cleaning. So... It's way messy right now, and I'm not about to take a picture of it for you.

Also: