View Single Post
12-14-13, 08:19 AM   #7
Pyrates
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I tried the things you suggested, to no avail... this is all very strange. I confirmed that oUF.Tags.Events and oUF.Tags.SharedEvents contain the right entries for the mushrooms tag, and oUF.Tags.Methods["mushrooms"] is the right function (I can execute it and then read the print statement). I can _also_ see that the function that Totem_Frame has registered for OnEvent is _not_ the one from oUF.Tags.Methods["mushrooms"]. Probably because of oUF internals, but executing that OnEvent function does not print anything... I also changed the function to function(), because PLAYER_TOTEM_UPDATE does not give an argument (so unit would be nil), but that also didn't change anything.

As for the BossBars:health tag, there's no entry in oUF.Tags.Events or oUF.Tags.Methods for it, so I'll have to see if dependencies are right and the code gets executed. Funky though that the tag updates at all, and the unitframe itself works nicely.

(e) Wait, I got an idea. I use Tukui, which brings it's own version of oUF, but I don't use the unitframes, so I've installed oUF itself, too. I bet there's some kind of conflict going on. I'll sort that out tonight and then report if the problem persists. Thanks for helping so far!

Last edited by Pyrates : 12-14-13 at 08:26 AM.