Quantcast
WoWInterface - View Single Post - Totem Tag - help needed
View Single Post
12-14-13, 02:31 PM   #8
Pyrates
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hrrmmm, I resolved it, but it doesn't really change a lot, since the ouf from tukui lives in its own namespace. I made the bossbars use the standard ouf, so I can now find the tag's entries in oUF.Tags and its subtables correctly. Still, both tags don't work, just as I described above.

The only additional info that I found is that the bosshealth tag doesn't really update when I change targets, but only when I target the boss in question. Given that the entries in oUF.Tags and its subtables look totally correct, I find that really weird.

Now, I'd still be grateful for any hints or ideas what to check.

(e) Well well, another thing turns up. I realized there's a tag for hp percentage in stock ouf... so I didn't need my bossbars health tag. So I tagged the fontstring with perhp... and behold, the problem _still_ persists. So it might be a bug in ouf? Still no dice with the mushrooms though...

(ee) Ok, Boss thingy is explained here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=46127

Last edited by Pyrates : 12-14-13 at 03:22 PM.