View Single Post
08-01-08, 04:49 AM   #279
Coolit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Well... I'm a little behind schedule (I think) at this point. I have finished coding the action bars for the second beta, the basic UI framework, the mockups for the player, party, raid 10, raid 15, raid 25 and raid 40 panels and I will be done with the initial coding of the new unit frames Friday.

I am pretty sure the new unit frames support every request I've seen made for them since I asked for feedback a week and a half or so ago. The new unit frames also have skinning support built in for them. Presuming the initial Beta 2 release goes well... my first order of business will be to code the GUI config for creating and modifying unit skins. I'm sure that will make lots of people here happy ~smile~

If I jam code, I think I can have the Beta 2 ready by Sunday though that may be pushing it a little. We'll see. I'll update everyone again on Sunday and let you know how far I've gotten.
I'm waiting with great anticipation for this release, I dont raid much but I realise a lot of people do, and these improved features are core for them

Don't stress out to much about making a Sunday deadline, when its done its done and either way I'm sure the wait will be worth it.