View Single Post
02-17-16, 07:36 AM   #9
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by zork View Post
SecureAuraHeader is only useful if you want sorting. Otherwise SecureActionButton should be enough. But the ability to sort auras by own_auras_first is amazing. That is really damn helpful, on any unit. Just think of healers. I do not want to search for my heal over time in 40 auras?! This might make a lot of aura filtering obsolete aswell. One only had to use those because one could not find his own heal over time or debuff.

That being said. There is already a function for OnAttributeChanged. Maybe you can hook it for the desired affect. Currently you use SetScript. Which is bad. If possible always go for HookScript. (Well if the override is not intended of course)

Additionally I'm not sure if Blizzard is changing that part for Legion.
The issue with secure stuff is that you won't be able to move/rearrange the buffs in combat like this:

HookScript is not usefull here, since than there would be another attribute funcition ticking in the background pointlessly.

I also have some issues with the temporary enchant frames, for some reason the header is showing 2 tempenchant buffs all the time, no matter if you only have 1 temporary weapon enchants.

Last edited by Resike : 02-17-16 at 07:39 AM.