View Single Post
03-27-11, 04:40 AM   #17
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rigorous View Post
Yeah! We can't have people personalizing their UI for their own tastes and desires. That would be stupid!

/sarcasm off

While, as someone who has spent more time in BGs than doing anything else in WoW, I may agree with what Dawn is saying...I'm a little fed up with how it is said...when did seemingly everyone in WoW become a PMSing 13 year old girl?

The OP could have just gone to the official forums if they wanted to be called "stupid" repeatedly, despite the fact that the extent of their failure is simply to be a bit of a PvP noob, which we all were (or will be) once. Dawn, give them a little time to learn the error of their ways on their own before you go insulting their intelligence, eh?
I agree, that I might have gone a little over the edge.

I'm sorry for that, didn't meant to insult the OP.

It's just that tunnel vision like that is happening all day in battlegrounds/PvP which makes me just very ... sad. And it is really not something that should be supported, imho. Better?

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."