View Single Post
09-19-20, 01:20 AM   #4
Barleduq
Premium Member

Premium Member
First thing I did was turn off all my hunter-focused addons. (I only had 1).

Now, I think I forgot to mention, that sometimes I can't see the Character Pane, or the Spellbook. *sometimes*. Various other things on the screen behave as if they're open - the sounds fire off, among other things. The numbers on my toon portrait re-arrange themselves in the same way they do on my monk. But sometimes they work.

I just logged into the character, figured I'd do gold farming from raids. I happened to notice that the bmah had a mail item, so I went into the underbelly to get to it.

When I talked to the guard at the front, it wouldn't show me his vendor frame. I could, however, buy a guard.
When I went to talk to the BMAH, I couldn't see the interface. I came here and read the comments, and disabled Best Sell Button, Extra Quest Button, Quest Guru (and it's dependency). It worked! I could see both!

So I started turning them back on again. I now have them all enabled again, and I can still see everything from the bodyguard guy, and the BMAH in Underbelly - LegionDal.

So I bounced to Boralus, and I could get my second loot token, and talk to the weekly quest turtle.

I'll update this if things go weird again. I want to reiterate that, this entire time, I've had the exact same addons enabled on both the hunter and monk, and the monk never saw any problems.

-Barleduq
who is SO confused.