View Single Post
01-28-23, 06:55 PM   #89
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by EvilMaddness View Post
I'm using the two textures that you mentioned with one of the texture being transparent to make it seem like it's blending in with the other texture. The problem I'm facing with this is that I'm trying to have the first texrture start at 0.14 going clockwise while texture 2 ends at 0.14 going clockwise. But texture 2 will start at 12 0 clock giving it only a little time to fill up so before I even hit 100% it already filled up the texture.

I tried using different values ( percentages ) for power but no matter what I seem to change I end up getting the same result or make it worse. It's the texture I'm using because the way it lines up for it to work the way I want it would have to start and end at 0.14.

I tried even doing 50 / 50 on the textures with percentage and that didn't work either.
I'm not sure how to get around this one guys.
You need 1 (one) texture file, and 4 in-game texture frames all set to that same image to create a spinner. The texture image file should be exactly what you want your texture to look like when it's 100% full; if you want a semi-circle, just leave part of it transparent.

This is the image that I used in one of my earlier posts to get this effect in-game:

If you post the code that you tried and the image texture that you used we can get a better idea of what the problem is and how to fix it.