View Single Post
01-29-23, 01:44 AM   #91
EvilMaddness
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey Fizz!

Yes I'm still working on it. Right now I tried changing the textures around in GIMP.
The first texture is the bottom half with a arc set starting at 0.14 going clockwise being even on the left side going into quadrant 3.

The second texture starts on the upper half continuing until it gets to 0.14 or just right before it.
Starting in quadrant 3 and ending at quadrant 1.

I figured this way I'm not fighting with the 12 o clock position like last time giving myself more room for the values to meet and fill more evenly.

Last time I had the upper texture only in quadrant4 giving it little time starting at 12 o clock then filling up clockwise to 0.14 so it was filling up the texture way to quick no matter what values I used.

Hopefully the new textures I'm using now will work but I haven't tried it out yet. I'm going to try setting the bottom half to 0.14 going up to 50% then have the other texture start at 50% going up to 100%. If it works I'll do the same for target, update the flash frame and others if in vehicle or other stuff in game to show or hide, then it should be good to go for a new add-on as a full functioning unit frame spinner for player and target for now. I didn't work on the focus frames yet or vehicle that will need to be next after the other spinners are finished.

Update: even with the new textures in place it still will show the texture in quadrant 1 before filling up before quadrant 3. This is why a start and end set angle is needed for this code but I don't have the experience for that advanced kinda coding.
Even if I do set the texture to be in quadrant 1 the vaule is too little for it to fill correctly with the other texture evenly has it's only filling from 12 o clock to 0.14

Last edited by EvilMaddness : 01-29-23 at 03:25 AM.