View Single Post
03-30-08, 06:03 AM   #44
Masaq
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks for the response, Phanx.

Will check out JWowUpdater as well. I'll have to re-read what you wrote about library revisions and so on a few more times to make sure I properly understand it I think.

The re-appearing buff frames. Yeah I use Buffalo. Will have a look in both Pitbull and Buffalo again and check to see whats going on in each mod.

The Pitbull portrait bug...yeah well its not really a huge problem...more a cosmetic one and something I wanted to know if it was me doing something wrong or not. Nice to see its not me for a change.

About the Parrot addon. Fair enough that other mods of the author are taking priority. I may check out Mik's Scrolling Battle Text (MSBT) and see what I think of it as well.

The BT3 prob I have no idea why its doing that. Will hope that maybe Seerah has an idea on this as well. <fingers crossed>

As to the UI profiles. Well tbh, not sure I understood 100% what you were saying. I tried just now to set some of my addons to my profile (using Masaq of Khadgar for example). With some nothing happened. But when I tried doing it with BT3, as soon as I clicked on "Masaq of Khadgar" to set the profile...everything went haywire. Almost all my bars moved and some went from horizontal to vertical positions and so on. Total screw up until I reset it to default. What did I do wrong? Or am I supposed to set profile first and then rearrange everything to the way I like it? Which means all the work I've done with most of the addons will have to be re-done for the "new" profile?

Any info appreciated.

Mas