View Single Post
04-08-08, 02:56 AM   #46
Masaq
An Aku'mai Servant
Ok, update time.

Been testing/playing with the addon for a week or so now. Mostly good.

Seerah....the keybindings work. Thanks for the info there. I also "think" I have the profiles sorted now too. Thanks again.

Now I've noticed I'm getting quite a few errors popping up in bugsack. I've avoided doing a mass update with WAU until now.

I have it set so that it updates as standalone (without externals)...I'm kinda used to seeing all the extra folders now so it doesn't bother me anymore.

Upon logging in I found a number of errors/weird ****.

1. All my eepanels textures were missing. They were still there, the path name for the background textures was still there but the panels were missing. Upon typing this though, I've just remembered that I have WAU set up to "Delete before updating"....so if thats the case...I would imagine that the texture folder is being deleted with the original folder before its getting updated. Will check this out now.

2. I found a problem with pitbull. When I targetted someone, in the power bar I was seeing, instead of the mana, for example, I got "Unknown Tag CurMP" error. What should I do to resolve this? Or is this something also to do with the option in WAU "delete before updating"?

3. I use TinyTip and noticed all the tinytips were screwed. Instead of being colored and so on and at mouseover...they were all appearing bottom right of screen and monotone.

Anyways, I backed up my addons folder before using WAU and have put all the originals back into place. Hope to get some info/confirmation please so I can try this mass update again.

Thanks in advance,

Mas