View Single Post
05-26-10, 05:58 PM   #10
Ahucha
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by markv View Post
I should have another version released hopefully by this weekend with the inclusion of a player/pet frame (pet frame was an oversight, player frame was a request from people in guild who don't use nor want to use a hud). Also stripped out a bunch of UIs and reworked some of the font/graphic linking so it makes more sense. Basically I think the UI is down to about an 8-9 meg zip from before. But I'll also be including some saved variables for things like DXE and that so if someone chooses to use it they don't need to go about setting up the location for it.

I was re-thinking the healer setup and was wondering if maybe it made more sense to break up the center frame in to two parts. It would mess symmetry a bit, but one portion (larger) for raid frames and a 2nd smaller portion for buff/debuff tracking of their choice. I'm also thinking of bumping the height of it by splitting the action bars to be side by each instead of stacking. This may increase the profile a bit in size but it all depends on what kind of spacing I can do and re-arranging of the LDB display bars to maybe shrink their width a bit.

Wella, I'm not using SexyMap It's just Chinchilla + a power aura around it. It's already aligned so if you choose square instead of round it'll look like it fits in. I did it circle simply because there was no square power aura graphic available to do what I wanted to, which was an outline coloured based on the stance I was in. As for the alignment, it's slowly getting better, but FML in regards to this per pixel alignment. There needs to be a manual pixel adjustment in every mod made IMO, editing luas and reloading every time is painful.

Also, is there any way to edit the thread title by chance that anyone knows of?
As far as debuffs go most folks use decursive. That takes up very little space and would work well in a small frame. Grid/clique or healbot would need the larger frame.

The closer they are in proximity the easier it is to monitor and react quickly in game. Holler when it's updated and I'll look at it again. There's no reason we can't set up a decent PVP profile for grid as long as there is room for a 40 man raid in the box, (av healing). A second profile for PVE healing based on the max 25, (at least until cataclysm), would allow more room for other panels, perhaps moving the threat window back down.