View Single Post
07-26-17, 01:33 PM   #20
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rainrider View Post
Actually, I wrote, and I meant, WoW as a whole, not WoWI in particular. And, excuse me if I get a bit too passionate about this, but after reading community provided documentation, getting answers from a community and using an openly provided code as a reference, what is the point of ranting about people doing the same on the very same community site?
My whole point was people doing what is not allowed which is fan updating add-ons (Which seems to happen a lot) without properly provided permission over it for [ARR]. I encourage people to rip other peoples code and learn from it. Plus it is fun. See as how one person approaches one thing versus how you do it can come handy in a new way of you learning how to code/write it.

I didn't mean to come off as open source community provided code because honestly trying and willing ARRing something you provide to someone to help them would just be dumb.