View Single Post
08-20-09, 03:40 PM   #1635
DonCorneo
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Let me put it this way then: when actual facts are presented that counter what Curse says, why do some people (including authors and other sites) still support them and believe the other information is not true? Is it solely because of the "friendships" that have been made over the years? I'd like to know since it helps in understanding why people will "attack" me even with facts presented that back up what I post.
(I had a friend for over a decade that broke a Law in a way I couldn't condone and reported him to the proper authorities. It was really hard to do, but what his actions outweighed any friendship we had until then. I'm not saying is Curse is doing anything illegal, but that friendship should not factor in when judging certain actions.)

I side with WoWI's actions because it was explained to me and I can not find reason to doubt what I was told.

It just amazes me that everything someone from Curse says is posted on the site without thought of whether it is true or not, yet when someone like me presents actual facts, we are flamed or treated like a plague.
As stated for another poster, I gain nothing for lying. I don't lose profit or gain it. I have no reputation to lose so don't need to defend it. I provide links to reputable sites, or information that can be found via the internet by searching, to show how I arrived at my view of the facts.

I have brought it to Curse's forums just to have the posts with factual information links deleted. These links include reputable sites reporting Curse's income and such. Basically anything that shows Curse has not told the truth is deleted.