View Single Post
10-16-08, 05:20 PM   #1147
Soggydoughnuts
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Just to update everyone on my progress... I *think* I have all of the key changes fixed now with the singular exception of getting the panel switching logic to work.

nUI now loads without error on patch 3.0.2, however, it does not display unit frames, the info panel, the HUD or the button bag -- these are *all* the same problem... getting my head wrapped around the new secure frame logic.

I am hopeful of having a release out for closed beta testing to the nUI supporters sometime Saturday. This will go out via e-mail directly to all nUI supporters and language translators. I strongly suspect this first closed test release will be less than stellar, but it should be playable. Hopefully I'll be able to do another update by Sunday night to hammer out the key bugs we find Saturday and Sunday.

If I can keep that schedule, then I'll be aiming for a public release of Beta 3 by a week from this Saturday. Once that's out, I'll get started on the new features for WotLK (vehicle panel, etc.)

Oh so long to wait!, but I know it will be worth it. I have to try and play with bliz for the next week :-(

-Donuts