View Single Post
09-17-14, 10:45 PM   #3
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Could you explain me how your day looks like? You did answer on nearly every question i got with a huge amount of informations. You got a bunch of addons running with properly a bunch of tickets each day o.o.

Ill try it out after some sleep but i got a short question flashing through my mind while remembering what you wrote. If i remember right you said that blizzard frames get created at the start and are always there so easy to hook. I tryed to give my skinned blizzard ui some borders but on some frames. For example .. the Guildframe. If i check it with Fstack i get nearly everywhere around it "GuildFrame" than "GuildMainFrame", "GuildNewPerksFrame", "GuildFrameInsert" and so on.

I can clearly see that these frames are named but it seems like its a bit more difficult than i thought. Yesterday where i started to skin my Ui i was like ok, Blizz frames are easy to skin with a border i just need to get a bit into bagnon and than its cool. Anyways. Ill take a nap and than read again what you wrote and try it out