View Single Post
12-20-13, 07:18 AM   #103
WoWuser2472
A Defias Bandit
reply to this nonsense

I am just adding to the conversation but wanted to to throw in my two sense about this drivel .... any and all who were and are attacking Scott u are flatly wrong to do that. Now Ill point out several reasons why that may or may not already have been said ...
firstly its his creation to do with as he sees fit and its BS to think that he should give it to u for free and support it for free and take your crap for free
second he has done this for a long time and only asks for donations which quite frankly almost every addon does
third and this is the real kicker imo ... so u all think he is making everyone pay for his addon and that he is ripping people off and what not well here chew on this ..... I have nvr paid for his addon I have been using his addon for sometime I would pay for it if I had extra money too but ive had access to it and will continue to have access to it because and hope you all who were attacking him listen to this part there are several ways to get access to it that do not in any way cost a damn cent!!!!!!
so ive got no idea if I missed some comments here and there that covered this but after reading as many straight ignorant comments as I did I skipped to replying so maybe some of u could get it straight
The man is well within his rights and people should be standing up for him not talking down to him a community this toxic will only get better by people taking a stand support those that do and eventually the jerks will move on to a diff game or maybe they will learn who knows , but don't condemn those for taking a stand and worst don't condemn one for what many do its not right.