View Single Post
07-25-08, 12:38 AM   #217
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for the kind word Cherkhan --

Adding a toggle for the threat bar is do-able. I'll add it to the list.

The pet XP bar has come up many times and I'll add it eventually, but not in the near term. It's functionally important, but low on the list of priorities versus the unit frames and some other issues I'm hammering on.

Again... many thanks.

Originally Posted by cherkhan View Post
First of all I have to say: Friggin awesome mod! I have been looking for a UI like this for a long time and you have found a magical way of putting what I want, where I want it (wow, that sounds kinda...um...nevermind).

Anywho, I do have some suggestions. Take them as you will (this is your mod of course and I know nothing of how to do this) but just somethings I found while using it. I play a multitude of characters (call it ADD) and find the aggro/threat bar annoying while playing certain characters. I'd like to see an option to toggle this on or off. Also, and I think this might have been brought up, I'd LOVE to see a pet xp bar for the hunters I play. Again, just some comments, take em or leave em (you know you want to take em, though :P)

So that's it. Love love love LOVE the mod. I appreciate your time and effort (which I'm sure was immense). Have a great day!