08-16-14, 03:54 PM   #42
Kygo
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
The problem is this:
Code:
	health.LFDRole = LFDRole
Elements must be "attached" directly to the frame, not the health bar or any other child frame/region. Even if the actual texture object is parented to the health bar, the "LFDRole" key still must be defined on the frame, not the health bar.
Okey, did not know that!

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
I'm not really sure what you mean by "add element files" -- all of the elements you listed are supported by oUF, so you just have to create the objects. If you look in the oUF file for each element (holy power and soul shards are part of the class icons element, which also does monk chi; eclipse and runes have their own dedicated elements) you'll find a basic example you can use as a starting point.
Embed was the word I ment!

Saw in another thread (over a year old tho) about the lack of Burning Ember support nativly in oUF that you could either look on how people did add support for it in their unit frames or pull the default frame from Blizzards unit frames.
How could I embed for instance your BurningEmbers.lua into my code?
Or even write my own statusbars for them.

Did look in the classicons.lua in \oUF\elements, and wrote it into my code, used some parts on how-to from the CPoint section in my code. Holy Power,Chi and Soul Shards works, can't test if Shadow Ord works tho.
And I did just realize it was Burning Embers I ment over Soul Shards (now that I tested the classicons example!)

Last edited by Kygo : 08-16-14 at 03:56 PM.