View Single Post
07-19-11, 02:04 PM   #490
Třasty
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by anseloth View Post
what you are asking for sounds a LOT like a Possess/Vehicle/Control Bar.
Thanks for the info. I'll set it up and test it out later this week and post my results.

[Edit]
Originally Posted by anseloth View Post
if a possess/vehicle/control bar wasn't what you are asking for, then is there any chance we could get a different example of your actionbars changing,
Well the only thing I can think of now would be Blood Queen Lana'thel from Icecrown Citadel in Wrath, and the whole Vampire bite mechanic. During this encounter the Blood Queen would select out a person and bite him/her giving them a buff increasing their damage and reducing their threat. After a short time that person would become a "vampire" and the main action bar would change to display only one button. A "bite" action in which the affected "vampire" would have a few seconds to select another player in the raid and "bite" him/her to pass on the "vampire buff".

Also does anyone use TukUI or ElvUI with Macaroon? I have a bit of a question if so.

[edit]
It appears that others have had the same issue with the TuKUI/ElvUI action bar, as in trying to replace it with the Macaroon bars. I'll continue to search for a fix but if any have any information that could shorten my search for a fix I'd be much appreciative.

Last edited by Třasty : 07-19-11 at 02:30 PM. Reason: additional information