View Single Post
01-22-11, 05:15 PM   #5
Rammoth
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Akkorian View Post
You have to press the button once for each spell you want to cast, but you can use a castsequence macro:

Code:
/castsequence Some Spell, Other Spell, Last Spell
You can’t set special targets for some spells in a castsequence, though. If you can explain more about what you want to do, I might be able to give you a better example.

There’s a lot of good explanations and examples for making macros here:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Making_a_macro

I wanna make it easier to heal without having to use some separate type of unit frames for party or raid to do it. I find it overwhelming sometimes to have to be overly focused and click people and heal them so fast, if I'm not fast enough they get mad and leave after they die. I wanna prevent that from happening. I wanna be able to keep up, even though I'm not able to physically and mentally... I'm just not that fast.

Is there an addon that will do this and if not, how would I do it in a macro? I looked on the link you gave me, and the link other person gave me, and I just can't find one that will do what I'm trying to do. I tend to cast bubble up alot faster on the tank too... because they're usually under geared, so bubbling them keeps me from having to heal them as often. It gets kind of annoying.

I'm just trying to make it a little easier. Not trying to cheat the game. I am a little mentally slow, whether you can tell through this text or not... because it is text, I don't see how anyone could tell. I was taught to type this way; I don't think it reflects how my mind works, it reflects what I've learned.