View Single Post
12-22-08, 09:57 AM   #2049
havoxx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Marthisdil View Post
Why do you even make posts like this? Seriously. if you don't like it, that's cool. The author writes the UI mod for himself, and chose to share it.

Coming here and telling us about your uber 27" monitor and not liking it, and "clustered" is useless, because the author didn't write the mod for YOU.

No reason at all - nothing constructive...not a bug report...nada....useless drivel...<sigh>
I think the main deal here, is if he is in fact on a 27" monitor, it must not be too good, my 19" is at 1440x900 and nui doesn't take up nearly "half" as he says, I'm close to being legally blind, and I can see my UI perfect, in fact, I have others that make my screen real-estate smaller.

I've yet to experience this so-called "half" the screen did I turn off the top console? Sure, it's on mouseover, but that's why I like nui, it's very customizable, and thank you for replying Scott. I usually don't care about the tooltips, but I find that blizzard vehicle bar too big, so I usually hide it, but when I'm in combat in a vehicle, I find myself forgetting what the skills do since I can't hover over them.