Thread: CTMod 2.0 Bugs
View Single Post
12-11-06, 05:36 PM   #47
w4tch0
A Kobold Labourer
Some bugs i have found:

>>CT_unitframes:
(not sure this is really a bug, but anyway)
I am able to move aroud my unitframe and the unitframe of the target and target of the target, but a feathure to lock the frames is missing. So they are allways moveble and i sometimes move them by accident.... this is very anoying.
Also i am not able to move the party frames (not sure if this is a bug or just a missing/not implemented feathure) but it would be nice if it would be possible.

>>CT_partybuffs:
It does not matter what i set in its settings, I don't see any buffs of my pet (hunter pet), without the mod (default blizzard UI) i can only see pet buffs if I click with my mouse on my pets unitframe, but with CT_partybuffs enabled I don't see pets buffs ever.

>>CT_core:
Relocating the quest tracker doesn't stick. As soon as I hide the quest tracker anchor and i add another quest to track (by shift click in the quest log), the the tracker gets relocated back to its default possition. And its possible it gets relocated back also on other events (something in tracked quests gets updated/changed/added) but didn't really have time to test this.