View Single Post
09-19-14, 02:51 PM   #3
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey Daniel,

The BuffFrame was skinned earlyer but since im thinking about how to manage that stuff i decided to keep it default. The ZoneMap actually is most likely the only thing that makes this UI somehow unique. Overall it is just a alpha version to get intouch with making UI's.

In general i will keep the ZoneMap as it is. Its for myself the perfect solution to prevent me from pressing the map key in raids or bgs to check where people are or trying to get a clue about where they are int he small minimap.

I just featured the Minimap for questiong. Its way easyer to see where you can get quests if you just see the (!) on the minimap .

The Raidframes got actually the same height as the Unitframes as well as the same font size, and position. I tryed it out in a Ordos raid and i was quite fine with it. The ready check icon appears left side to the role icon and i can track stuff like beacon of light. next to the overheal text. I properly have to check it out after i did setup my ui properly. This is just the designing stage.

- Hiding the buttons could definitly look better but it is just a option if i wont share the ui cause if its downloadable a lot of people wont notice the buttons untill they hovered it. Anyways first i have to check the license stuff and ask the authors of the addons im using and then i have to do some general modifications so ... i have no clue how this work will end up

Thanks for your feedback, really appreciate it!