View Single Post
04-07-08, 10:38 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by OrcanWonder View Post
How can this be the wrong forum?
It was in the Class Discussions forum. That's why I said I was moving it.
He's not asking "How to move" something, he was asking for a "Frame Name".
I said that I couldn't remember the frame name, but noted that I recalled there being a feature in his mod of choice, Move Anything, to find frame names. I think that's helpful. If he comes back and says that that function has been removed or that it still doesn't work, then you go from there.
Your comment added nothing to the thread itself, and as a forum moderater (self proclaimed as a "Super Moderator") your comments should add something to the thread. Seerah, you just lost a little respect in my eyes.
I'm sorry? I'm sick and not in a cheerful mood atm, but I still took the time out of my morning to help him to the best of my abilities. Just because I couldn't hold his hand and give him the answer you wanted me to give him doesn't mean that my comments were worthless.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh