View Single Post
08-06-09, 07:09 AM   #13
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Thumbs down I can't wait until summer break is over and all the kids go back to school.

Originally Posted by Deathmastuda View Post
...why don't we just do a cover make of there uploader? Eye for an eye i say. atleast then Minion would work.
As mature as you may think this ideology is, I'm going to inform you that most adult thinkers prefer to take the high road. Ironically, if WoWI did do what you have suggested, the immediate backlash from the WM cheerleaders would be, "You can't complain about WM stealing your stuff if you steal theirs!!"

What an awful suggestion.
Wow all this commotion just cuz someone was pointing out that a so called "garbage" updater worked sooner.

"Sorry i just don't like when someone gets bashed on for liking something different"
We're well aware that you think WM works better, and there's nothing wrong with someone establishing a preference. If you want to bash our project without worrying about getting beat with the logic-bat, go run your own forums and leave ours alone. You're allowed to have your preference. That isn't the issue. The issue is the whining, complaining, emo wrist-slashing, and WoWI-bashing. Don't be too shocked when we berate you for berating us.
WTF is the hold up on minion? Ok if the guy making the updater dosent have enuff time to do it, Have someone else do it, it seems obvious that the guy might not know what he's doing anyway.

DON'T
YOU
DARE!

Unless you're prepared to take a load off the dev's shoulders by flying to his home town and helping him with his irl stuff, taking the time to mirror his knowledge and skill bases, or taking over his project yourself, you'd best shut your mouth rtfn. I don't see you making your hard work available to a bunch of ingrateful, impatient, impertinent whelps like yourself only to have it criticized by someone with half your brain power. If you haven't the skill or will to do what he's done, you can suck it up and deal. And if you do have the skill or will, put your money where your mouth is, go get it done, and earn the right to say what you just did.

Don't criticize things you perceive to be problems unless you're fully prepared to be an active part of the solution.