View Single Post
08-06-09, 07:57 AM   #16
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
First, you don't need to be "Told Again". You can just go read the old posts. They are as accurate then as they are today.

Second, you need to understand what "Beta" means. Someone else provided the wiki link. I hope you clicked it.

Third, if your entire raiding experience is dependent on one mod, I hope you're contributing heavily to it.
- Generally, the "important events" are flashed to raid warning by the in-game client now. It's not as though you get no warning when Deep Breath 3.0 comes.
- If someone dies in 1 hit because an add spawned on time and you didn't have a timer.. that person needs to leave and come back after they replace their quest greens. If they die in 2 hits, they need a better healer, and probably still need to stop enchanting & gemming 100% for offensive stats - EVERYBODY needs some minimum level of stamina to get by. There is PLENTY of time to react to events like this when everyone is actually prepared for the raid and qualified to be in it.
- DBM isn't even the only mod that scripts the entire fight for you. BigWigs is another, and I'm sure there are more. From prior experience I've found BigWigs to be more accurate and more stable than DBM.