View Single Post
08-06-09, 09:45 AM   #17
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Everyone take a deep breath and a step back. Both sides, please.

OldHarry, I sympathize with your problems, but WM is not a solution to it. As has been pointed out already, if you would like a refresher on the WM events and problems, then there are sources for that. Yesterday, I tried helping you with your DBM issue by pointing you to their main site so you could download it there. I'm not sure if that version is what still errored for you or not, but that is where WM got it from anyway. But there are also at least 2 other raid scripting addons besides DBM, in addition to the new stuff in the default client that gives better-visible warnings.

Deathmastuda, please be understanding that Shirik is a human being with other things on his plate. When he realized how much time his new internship was requiring of him, he asked for help with Minion. There was minimal response, though we do have a couple new people on the project. Shirik wanted to get another build of Minion out the other day, but was unable to. All of this is documented in this forum.

I will now be locking this thread, as I cannot see it going in any positive direction. Please review the site's forum posting rules. And please give any bug reports/suggestions to the Minion team - best idea is to post it on the issue tracker linked in a sticky above. OldHarry, your log was looked at, even if you didn't get a reply after posting it.

Good day.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh