View Single Post
02-20-09, 01:07 PM   #1
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Warlock DPS As Destro.

Hello, this a question for all you locks out there that are experienced in heroic raids as destro. I'm currently using 2/13/56 spec here and my dps isnt so good... My rotation is CoA>Immo>Corrupt> Conflag>Incin and then renew as needed. My dps barely breaks 2k during heroic runs. Everyone in my guild uses it so I decided to switch to it, but it's prove terrible. I have 2.2k sp with armor, 324 hit, 309 haste, and 17.73% crit. Any ideas on what I should change, thanks in advance?

Ps.
My Glyphs are immo, CoA, and Imp. Oh and does anyone recommend any addons other then Forte for raiding?
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

Last edited by Fiercy : 02-21-09 at 11:00 AM.