Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
12-14-13, 01:15 PM   #3220
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
Probably my continued derping with this mod (Great job on druid btw, couldn't even think about playing my boomy without this UI), but...

Is there a shaman totem section? Like I know blizzard and ElvUI has a set of buttons to cancel specific totems, or at least see their time remaining before they die off.
/raven
Then you can either check Totems and choose Create As Bars or Create as Icons. Drag your timers around to where you want them then don't forget to scroll down the Raven window to Lock All Anchors.

Originally Posted by Heroic View Post
I was just wondering if you could tell me how to disable the free bag space effect. When you sell an object the bags all shift to the left but I'd like to have it so that the bags can be sorted but still show the empty space until I restack/resort. I've accidental sold a lot of things to the npc, thank god for buyback

I would change bag add-on but I thought I'd ask first before changing.
To turn off all bag features (essentially making it one bag) try this:
/cbniv empty
/cbniv sortbags
/cbniv sortbank
/cbniv new
/cbniv trade
/cbniv armor
/cbniv junk
/cbniv sets
/cbniv consumables

Originally Posted by ocb5lim View Post
How is it to save the configuration, because when I relog, all my settings and goes back to the original solution? (sorry for my english).
ALL your settings? Which settings are you trying to change exactly? You're likely trying to change something controlled by RealUI.

Originally Posted by Wurmkur View Post
First of all: Awesome Job on the UI!

Now for my problem. I've set up an extra icon-bar for cds. It's all fine until I try to track "Black Arrow" with my SV-Hunter. This is the only CD on several chars and specs I can't seem to track.

I tried resetting the UI, Raven and even did a clean install, but it won't show up.

Since I have AoC it wouldn't be that big of a deal, if it weren't the only thing screwing with me.
/realui > Auras > disable Black Arrow